Friday, October 9

Political Content Warning!

Most of the younger crowd may not find any interest in this, but some of my fellow elderly wizards might.

The wife stumbled across this site today called Break It Apart. It is geared toward allowing quick digestion of the bills running through government. Their slogan is, "What Legislators won't do, We must do."

If you have any interest in politics, you should give this a look.

I promise, I'll go back to Wizard101 related content on my next post.

Link to Break It Apart -> http://aparate.me/s7

1 comment:

  1. BlazeDreamCoin
    I'm a necromancer that wears a black and white Martreys Hat, vestment of adverse, martreys boots, and a blood bat.I mostly vanish and I'm a mystery player so if you see me I would give you a prize.

    ReplyDelete